A wide range of new ‘building block’ parts has been announced. These parts provide the electrical functions that system designers most typically need, and in a format that is low cost, hermetic, and very compact.
These Building Block devices are all housed in the 14 lead K package. Each bullet below is a single Building Block part, containing multiple functions in one package :
- A combo of an adjustable positive regulator and an adjustable negative regulator
- A combo of +5V regulator with a protection diode, and XOR gates
- A combo of +5V regulator and a three-line binary decoder
- A combo of +5V regulator and 8 Bit DAC
- A current sense circuit for up to 300V use, with an internal 100 milliohm sense resistor
- A combo of multi-channel line receiver and binary decoder
- Isolated DC-DC converter from 28V aircraft power to ground-referenced +5Vout
- Isolated DC-DC converter from 28V aircraft power to ground-referenced -Vout
- +5V to GaN-capable DC-DC converter
- Switched heater controller for external heater, set by single external resistor
A preliminary Building Block data sheet will be published within the week.